Teaching and Learning
The Faculty of Veterinary Science has a strong committment to provide students with a high quality learning environment. This ensures the very best start to a fulfilling, diverse and successful veterinary career.
The Faculty aligns its key learning objectives with the University's Learning and Teaching Plan and adopts its principles to:
- Promote research-enhanced learning and teaching;
- Foster lifelong learning;
- Offer a complete student experience;
- Promote student-centred learning and teaching;
- Offer an exciting and stimulating environment for learning and teaching;
- Recognise and celebrate diversity, and
- Strive to continuously improve and enhance the quality of learning and teaching.
View the Faculty of Veterinary Science's USE Compact. The University's Unit of Study Evaluation (USE) system administered by the Institute for Teaching and Learning is designed to support aspects of the University's policy on The Management and Evaluation of Coursework Teaching which was approved by Academic Board on 16 May, 2001.