University Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Sydney (UVTHS)
Evelyn Williams Building B10
The University of Sydney NSW 2006
Phone: (02) 9351 3437
Fax: (02) 9351 7436
Please Note: due to a temporary technical problems we require, that you enter your email address in the body of your email for the purpose of contacting you back.
- We do not accept bookings for appointments via email.
- To arrange an appointment, please call (02) 9351 3437.
Job & Work Experience Enquiries
- The University Veterinary Teaching Hospital does not offer any volunteer or part-time work to high school or undergraduate students.
- Casual nursing positions and all other vacancies are advertised via Sydney University careers website. For suitable opportunities and to sign up for an automatic updates, please visit http://sydney.edu.au/positions/
- The University Veterinary Teaching Hospital does not offer any work experience placements for 2013.
- The UVTHS cannot offer veterinary advice or provide answers to specific medical questions about animals that are not under our care.
- Telephone advice is available for referring veterinarians.
- Members of the public with animal health related concerns are encouraged to contact their local veterinarian or the UVTHS for a professional consultation.