University Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Sydney
The Sydney University Veterinary Teaching Hospital is acclaimed internationally for its exceptional health, care and welfare of animals. It is a general practice veterinary clinic, a referral centre for other vets to send complex cases and a teaching hospital for veterinary science students to learn the practical components of the veterinary profession.
The Hospital has undergone substantial redevelopment including the purchase of more than $6 million of imaging and diagnostic equipment making it an international state-of-the-art facility.
The advanced range of specialist services include:
- 24 hour emergency services and intensive care.
- Canine and feline medicine & surgery.
- Advance imaging, 16 slice CT, MRI, Digital Radiology & Ultrasound.
- Specialist referral services, medicine, surgery and diagnostic imaging.
- Neurology, ophthalmology & dermatology.
The clinic will experience a phone outage on 19th September between 8pm to 9pm due to a University wide change in phone provider. Unfortunately no phone calls can be received during this time. Please ring back straight after 9pm and we will be pleased to take your call.
Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.