Outpatient CT and MRI Imaging Services
What's on Offer to Specialists
- CT examinations for skull, sinuses, spine, chest, abdomen and extremities;
- MR Examinations for brain, orbit, pituitary, soft tissue neck, spines;
- Full anaesthetic care before, during and after the procedure;
- Radiology consultant's call to provide an immediate verbal diagnosis;
- Radiology imaging report, including selected image for quick review;
- CD containing all the patient's images.
Visiting veterinary staff have the option to stay at UVTHS with the patient during the procedure, or to leave the patient and return after the examination.