General Medicine Services
At the University Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Sydney, we aim to provide first class service at competitive prices.
Our general medicine service provides excellent preventative health care and information to our clients.
- General consultations for medical or surgical problems
- General consultations for limps and lamenesses
- Puppy/Kitten care information
- Diet advice
- Dental health and prevention
- In house laboratory testing
- In house radiology and ultrasound facilities
We work closely with our medicine and surgery specialists here at the centre so that access to referral services is always available.
Booking an Appoinmtment
For information on booking an appoinmtment or information about the University Veterinary Teaching Hospitals' payment policy click here.
See How to Find Us for information on our location and public transport options.