In each 6 credit point unit of study, students will be required to complete the equivalent to:
- 5,000-6,000 words of formal, written assignments.
- One 15 minute presentation.
This is a guide only – the types and proportions of assessment will differ across units of study according to disciplinary learning needs and outcomes:
- Continuous assessment will be conducted in face-to-face units of study as well as examinations, where warranted.
- Assessment in online units of study will typically consist of participation in online discussions and learning activities (15%), an individual assignment (45%) and a group assignment (40%).
- Assessment in supervised units of study will be based on the guidelines for 6 credit point units of study and designed to assess unit of study learning outcomes. Students will be required to discuss assessment with their supervisor and keep a log book/learning diary.