In addition to the generic attributes of the University of Sydney, graduates in the postgraduate program in Veterinary Studies will have the following attributes:
- Create new knowledge and understanding through the process of research and inquiry.
- Apply advanced skills in veterinary science to a specific problem.
- Use information effectively in a range of contexts.
- Work with personal and intellectual autonomy.
- Possess ethical, social and professional understanding.
- Present scientific knowledge in written and oral form in English.
Graduates of the Master of Veterinary Studies (Clinical Studies only) will also have the following attributes:
- Conduct scientific inquiry in a highly professional and ethical manner.
- Design, conduct and write-up a research project and/or publishable case reports.