Avian, Reptile and Exotic Pet Hospital
Provide top quality care for our patients and courteous, compassionate and understanding service to their owners.
What animals do we care for?
- Pet and aviary birds ranging from finches, canaries and other soft bills to budgerigars, cockatoos and macaws.
- Reptiles including lizards, snakes* and turtles.
- Small Mammals including ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs, and rodents.
- Fresh and salt water fish.
- Deer and other exotic hoof stock.
- Animals in zoos and wild animal parks.
*Please inform us before bringing in a venomous snake.
You do not need a referral to be seen by our vets.
Our sevices include:
- New animal examinations and health checks.
- Yearly health examinations.
- Medical care for sick animals.
- Dental care.
- Comprehensive clinical pathology and pathology services.
- Advanced diagnostic imaging (x-ray, ultrasound, MRI).
- Soft tissue and bone surgery.
- Preventive health and medical management of large collections of animals, including onsite visits.
- Behavior consultations.
- Educational programs for schools and other organizations. These can be done at our hospital or your location.
- Referral consultations from other veterinarians.
See our Services page for more detailed information on each service.