Managing work health and safety
The University has procedures in place to ensure that staff, affiliates, students and visitors are not exposed to health and safety risks in University workplaces, and to help us comply with the University's Work Health and Safety Policy 2016.
Find out about:
- WHS Risk Management Steps
- duty of care checklist for managers
- putting work health and safety on the agenda at management meetings
- work & health safety training available to staff, students and affiliates
- work & health safety inspections
- reporting incidents and injuries on RiskWare
- WHS auditing
- local induction checklist.
- WHS forms