Work on any project involving genetically modified organisms (GMOs) must be submitted to the University of Sydney Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC) on an appropriate application form and work must not commence without written approval from the IBC.
In order to determine the type of application to be completed, refer to Schedule 2 (pg 35) and Schedule 3 (pg 41) of the Gene Technology Regulations.
- Exempt Dealing application form
- Notification of a notifiable low risk dealing (NLRD) application form
- Refer to the Forms page of the OGTR website if you require any of the following:
1) Does Not Involve Intentional Release (DNIR) licence application form.
2) Does Involve Intentional Release (DIR) licence application form.
3) Application form for declaration that specified information is confidential commercial information (CCI).
All electronically signed application forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.