OFFICE ERGONOMIC GUIDELINES - FURTHER RESOURCES
For further information please see reference list below or contact one of our staff.
- Australian Standard 1680.2.2 - 1994 Interior Lighting Part 2.2: Office And Screen-Based Tasks.
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 4438:1997 Height Adjustable Swivel Chairs. Standards Australia.
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 4442:1997 Office Desks. Standards Australia.
- Australian/New Zealand Standard 4443:1997 Office Panel Systems-Workstations. Standards Australia.
- Australian Standard 2466-1981. Guide to the Design of Microform Workstations. Standards Australia.
- Australian Standard 3590.2-1990. Screen Based Workstations - Part 1. Workstation Furniture. Standards Australia.
- Australian Standard 3590.2-1990. Screen based Workstations - Part 3. Input Devices. Standards Australia.
- Guidance Note for the Prevention of Occupational Overuse Syndrome in Keyboard Employment. Worksafe Australia. Australian Government Publishing Service, 1989
- Ergonomic Principles and Checklists for the Selection of Office Furniture and Equipment. Ergonomics Unit Worksafe Australia. National Occupational Health and Safety Commission, 1991
- Manual Handling National Standard [NOHSC: 1001(1990)] and the National Code of Practice[NOHSC:2005(1990)]. Australian Government Publishing Service, 1990
- Health & Safety in the Office, NSW WorkCover Authority, 1993
- Officewise. A guide to health & safety in the office, Comcare Australia, June 1996.