Injury Management Roles and Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of those involved in the injury management process are clearly defined and should be adhered to in order to support staff who have sustained a work-related illness or injury in achieving a timely, safe and sustainable return to work.
For general guidance on how this applies in the University context look up responsibilities by role:
- University injury management coordinator
- accredited rehabilitation providers
- staff members
- heads of school/administrative unit
- nominated treating doctors
- injury management consultant
- independent medical examiner
- Case Management Group
- workers' compensation staff
- University workers' compensation insurer.