What is RiskWare?
Riskware is an online system for reporting and managing incidents, injuries, hazards and WHS risks across the University of Sydney.
- single system for reporting and managing incidents, injuries, hazards and health and safety risks across all campuses of the University
- user friendly system for staff to report incidents for themselves and on behalf of others e.g. staff, students and visitors
- staff access from any computer - log in via myHRonline (look for My Health and Safety) or the Work Health & Safety website
- complements current procedures for reporting and management as described in the OHS Policy and the Injury Management Policy
- real time updating & tracking of incident information
- corrective action plans to record actions taken to manage both incidents and hazards
- email notification and automatic reminders of corrective actions
- online management tools such as a register of hazards; risk assessment matrix; safe operating procedures; etc
- data collation and comprehensive reporting.
RiskWare does not:
- diminish the responsibilities of managers for the management of reported events
- negate the need for workers to discuss with their managers the circumstances and corrective actions applicable to incidents, injuries and hazards.