WHS Duty of Care Checklist for Senior Managers
- Acquire knowledge and keep up-to-date with work health and safety (WHS) matters.
- Understand the nature of University operations and the associated hazards and risks.
- Ensure there are appropriate resources and processes to ensure that hazards are identified and risks are eliminated or minimised.
- Ensure there are processes for receiving and considering information about incidents, hazards and risks in a timely way.
- Ensure there are processes for compliance.
- Verify the provision and use of resources and processes.