GCC competitions 2015: team and individual prizes up for grabs
Competition 1: Best team photo
Seven vouchers to The Darlington Centre and Forum Restaurant for some delicious nutrition and refuelling during or after the GCC competition.
- This year we are looking for an image that is both creative and promotes good health.
- The photo should preferably be taken on a University campus. Perhaps somewhere iconic or a mysterious University location is ok too!
- To enter, send in your team photo to
Entries close at 5:00pm on Monday 22 June 2015.
The top 5 entries will then be posted here for viewing, and voting will be via the GCC 2015 Yammer page.
For some inspiration, here is the 2014 Best team photo.
Competition 2: Teams with the highest number of steps
3 fantastic prizes to choose from for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place getters.
- Five group visit fitness passes for seven people generously sponsored by Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness (SUSF)
- Crew of 7 to 10 people for one ½ day kayak with Captain Phil of Jolly Roger Kayaks
- Mystery prize!
Competition 3: Individuals with highest number of steps
3 super prizes to choose from for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place getters.
- One sit/stand desk (with installation). Seated will donated either an Ergotron A or Ergotron S depending on best installation suitability for the winner. This will help keep you moving long after the GCC competition.
- A brand new ergonomic office chair has also been sponsored by Seated, perhaps to give those winning feet a short rest after the GCC competition.
- Mystery prize!
Click here for the best team photo winner competition terms and conditions.
Click here for the overall team winner competition terms and conditions.
Click here for the overall individual winner competition terms and conditions.