GCC competitions 2015: team and individual prizes up for grabs
Competition 1: Best team photo
This competition closed Monday 22 June 2015
Seven vouchers to The Darlington Centre and Forum Restaurant for some delicious nutrition and refuelling during or after the GCC competition will be awarded to the winners.
- This year we were looking for an image that was both creative and promoted good health.
- The photo could have been taken on a University campus. Perhaps somewhere iconic or at a mysterious University location.
The five 2015 photo finalists are shown below. To vote for your favourite go GCC 2015 Yammer page.
Competition 2: Teams with the highest number of steps
3 fantastic prizes to choose from for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place getters.
- Five group visit fitness passes for seven people generously sponsored by Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness (SUSF)
- Crew of 7 to 10 people for one ½ day kayak with Captain Phil of Jolly Roger Kayaks
- Mystery prize!
Competition 3: Individuals with highest number of steps
3 super prizes to choose from for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place getters.
- One sit/stand desk (with installation). Seated will donated either an Ergotron A or Ergotron S depending on best installation suitability for the winner. This will help keep you moving long after the GCC competition.
- A brand new ergonomic office chair has also been sponsored by Seated, perhaps to give those winning feet a short rest after the GCC competition.
- Mystery prize!
Click here for the best team photo winner competition terms and conditions.
Click here for the overall team winner competition terms and conditions.
Click here for the overall individual winner competition terms and conditions.