Health and Wellbeing
The University of Sydney offers a range of services to foster the health and wellbeing of staff and students on campus.
Find out more about:
- staff counselling service
- counselling and psychological services for students
- psychological wellbeing
- University Health Service
- staff flu vaccinations
- self help e-books - these resources were developed for students but staff will find them helpful as well: lifestyle issues and wellbeing concerns
- resources to help staff support students
- our smoke-free environment
- Global Corporate Challenge
- Sydney University Sport and Fitness
- WeightWatchers at Work
- discounts on health and wellbeing services as part of the Staff Benefits Program.