We're working to create a University that supports healthy people, builds healthy places, develops healthy policies and implements healthy practices.
We provide small amounts of seed funding each year for staff and students to initiate projects and activities that support our 2016-20 Strategy and guiding principles.
We are currently offering funding for projects or activities in 2018:
- Staff grants - $5,000 each
- Student scholarships - $2,500 each.
How to apply
- Read the Seed Funding Information Pack.
- Develop your project idea.
- Present to the relevant Healthy Sydney University working group.
- Submit your application using the online form by 5pm, 23 November 2017.
Please note: late applications will not be considered.
For further information about seed funding applications, contact:
Elly Howse, Senior Project Officer
Healthy Sydney University
Level , Charles Perkins Centre D17
University of Sydney NSW 2006
T: +61 2 9036 7891
Upcoming working group meetings in 2017
- Eat Better – 11 September; 9 October; 20 November (1pm – 2pm, Level 4 meeting room, Charles Perkins Centre)
- Mental Wellbeing - 28 September; 26 October; 16 November (12 – 1pm, Level 2 meeting room, Charles Perkins Centre)
- Move More Sit Less – 7 September; 5 October; 2 November (11am – 12pm, Level 2 meeting room, Charles Perkins Centre).