Contacting Staff in the Department of Gender and Cultural Studies

Use the menu to your left to select which category of staff you are trying to contact. Academic staff, postdoctoral fellows and honoraries are listed with their research and teaching interests. Potential postgraduate or honours students looking for an appropriate supervisor should note that honorary staff may also be associate supervisors of research projects.

If your unit of study co-ordinator cannot answer your academic enquiries, you can try the undergraduate, postgraduate or Honours co-ordinators or the Chair of the Department. These contact details are provided under 'Co-ordinators'.

The easiest way to contact almost anyone in the department or the school administration is via email. The School has published the contact details of tutors but gives no guarantee of their accuracy.