This unit is a continuation of MGRK2601, and builds upon the knowledge and skills acquired during Semester 1.
2x1hr language tutorials/week, 2x1hr practicals/week commencing week 2
2xTests equivalent to 800wd total (20%), 3xQuizzes equivalent to 400wd total (10%), 5xCompositions equivalent to 1200wd total (30%), 2xOral Presentations equivalent to 400wd total (10%), 1xOral Test equivalent to 400wd (10%), 1x1hr Exam equivalent to 1000wd (20%)
MGRK2001 or MGRK2601Prohibitions
MGRK1502 or MGRK2002