DIY Recording Booth Familiarisation Session
These short one hour sessions are aimed at introducing you to recording, editing and publishing videos.
In this session, we will cover:
- Run-down of the different hardware elements of the booth such as lights and camera.
- Setting up the computer and recording video
- Editing using Camtasia
- Editing using different styles of videos such as
- talking head videos,
- pencast/digital annotation
- Saving projects and exporting videos
- Additional training resources such as the DIY user guide and Lynda.com
- Uploading videos to Canvas’ integrated media host Arc.
If you have a specific type of video in mind, or want to organise a group session, please let your instructor know. There are limited spaces (8 staff) and you are required to stay for the entire session to receive staff swipe card access to the Booth.
The DIY Studio is located on Level 2 of the Education Building (A35), Camperdown Campus. The Booth is one floor below the main lobby. Lost? https://studentvip.com.au/usyd/main/maps/100582
29 April 2019
3.00pm - 4.15pm
DIY Recording Booth, Room 206, Level 2, Education Building (A35)