Registration and Abstract submission
Please note that Registration and Abstract submission has closed on Fri, 28th of June, 2013.
The registration for the East Coast Protein Meeting is $200 for students and $300 for everyone else (payable by Credit Card or by direct bank transfer). ASBMB members will receive a $20 discount. The registration is now closed.
- Admission to all conference sessions
- Welcome dinner and drinks on Friday
- Deluxe BBQ (Conference Dinner) on Saturday
- Lunches on Saturday and Sunday
- Morning and afternoon teas
- Poster session drinks on Saturday
2. Abstract submission
Please note the following:
- If you chose a hotel-style room at the resort (rather than a multi-share villa), breakfasts for Saturday and Sunday are included in the price of your accommodation. Villa dwellers need to make their own arrangements for breakfast, or pay for breakfast in the hotel.
- The booking of accommodation is not done through the conference organizers and must be done separately. Go here for more information. If you do not have anyone to share with and you wish to, please indicate this when registering (tick the "roommate search" box). The Organising Committee will then try to match you up with other participants prior to booking.
- Accompanying guests are more than welcome to join us for lunches and dinners. Additional costs of $180 per person; this includes all listed registration items except for entry to the conference talk sessions.
- For registrants with children, providing they can be accommodated in existing bedding, there is no additional charge, only for their meals. Meals for children are catered for at reasonable prices: $1 per age. ie. if a child is 8 years old the charge would be $8 etc. Please email Mary if you intend to bring along children.