Skip to main content

Transcripts and academic records

My eQuals digital documents

We now offer access to digital versions of academic transcripts and testamurs through My eQuals – the digital certification platform for Australian universities.

My eQuals provides you with an easy and secure way to share your qualifications with employers and other organisations after you graduate.

These documents are tamper-proof, legally valid and digitally signed to guarantee authenticity. You’ll be able to access your documents at any time, control who sees them and for how long.

How do I access my digital documents?

When you graduate or request a transcript or replacement testamur online, we will send you an email with information on how to create an account with My eQuals. We will send the email to your personal email address recorded in Sydney Student. This will also be the address we use to set up your My eQuals account.

Once your account is set up, you will be able to log in to view your transcript. You will be able to share your document by generating secure links or sending the document directly to registered organisations. You can find out more about how to use My eQuals on their site.

Digital versions of these documents were not previously available, so if you graduated before August 2018 and would like a digital version of your transcript you will need to order a transcript. Normal processing fees apply. 

What is My eQuals

My eQuals is a digital certification platform owned by 46 participating Australian and New Zealand universities.

The platform aims to minimise the potential for document fraud, assure the integrity of academic qualifications and safeguard the quality and reputation of the higher education sector in Australia and New Zealand. Watch the My eQuals video to find out more about how it works.

Student Centre

  • Level 3, Jane Foss Russell Building, Darlington Campus

Make an enquiry

Opening hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.

Extended in-person opening hours first two weeks of semester and during exams.

Last updated: 15 October 2019

Website feedback

Tell us if you’ve spotted a typo or something else wrong with this page.

Thank you

Your feedback has been sent.

Sorry there was a problem sending your feedback. Please try again

You should only use this form to send feedback about the content on this webpage – we will not respond to other enquiries made through this form. If you have an enquiry or need help with something else such as your enrolment, course etc you can contact the Student Centre.