Skip to main content


What happens next

When we receive your complaint, we will follow the process outlined on the complaints process page. We will provide you with your case reference number and details of your Case Manager, once appointed, so you can contact them to discuss your case if needed.  

I’ve changed my mind

You can withdraw your complaint at any time by notifying us. You should be aware that we may need to proceed in certain circumstances even if you have withdrawn your complaint.

Appeal the outcome

When you receive your written report on the outcome of your assessment or investigation, we will also include information about any right that you have to appeal the decision. Appeals can be made where you believe there has been a failure in due process, as outlined in clause 14 of the Student Complaints Procedures 2015 (pdf, 106KB).

If you are eligible and would like to appeal, you can contact the Student Affairs Unit within 10 days of being notified of the outcome of your complaint.

Depending on the nature of your complaint, you may also choose to contact a relevant external agency for advice or assistance, such as the NSW Civil & Administrative TribunalNSW Ombudsman or the Australian Human Rights Commission.

Student Affairs Unit

  • Jane Foss Russell Building G02
Contact us
Last updated: 07 January 2020

Website feedback

Tell us if you’ve spotted a typo or something else wrong with this page.

Thank you

Your feedback has been sent.

Sorry there was a problem sending your feedback. Please try again

You should only use this form to send feedback about the content on this webpage – we will not respond to other enquiries made through this form. If you have an enquiry or need help with something else such as your enrolment, course etc you can contact the Student Centre.