Skip to main content

Academic Transcript and Certificate of Graduate Status Request

Complete this form to request an academic transcript or a certificate of graduate status.

If you require a complete transcript and your results are not yet released, you will need to wait until your results are available before submitting this form.

If you have a sanction applied to your record, the University will not release any official documents. A sanction may be applied for reasons including you have an outstanding debt to the University.

Please make sure you have read about ordering a transcript or certificate of graduate status before starting this form