Skip to main content

Re-enrol (continuing enrolment)

  1. Overview
  2. Faculty or school re-enrolment information

Faculty or school re-enrolment information


If you are enrolling in an intensive unit of study, the enrolment deadline may vary.

Bachelor of Laws and Juris Doctor

If you’re eligible to enrol in elective units of study, check your program’s timetable to make sure your class times don’t clash. Note that some of these units also require a special application and have unique eligibility criteria.

Find course information and timetables for your program:

Master's level electives

In your final year you may be eligible to enrol in a maximum of two advanced-level master’s electives, listed in the faculty handbook. Enrolment in these units will be on a first-come first-served basis, subject to eligibility requirements, such as relevant industry experience or prior specialist study.

When selecting your master's units, check the 2017 postgraduate timetable to make sure your class times don’t clash. It’s your responsibility to meet all the attendance requirements.

To enrol in a master's unit, you need to apply for special permission through Sydney Student. You should enrol in an alternative elective unit in the meantime in case your request is unsuccessful.

Applications for Semester 1 2017 Master's units closed on 16 March 2017.

Student Centre

  • Level 3, Jane Foss Russell Building, Darlington Campus

Make an enquiry

Opening hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.

Extended in-person opening hours first two weeks of semester and during exams.

Last updated: 19 July 2018

Website feedback

Tell us if you’ve spotted a typo or something else wrong with this page.

Thank you

Your feedback has been sent.

Sorry there was a problem sending your feedback. Please try again

You should only use this form to send feedback about the content on this webpage – we will not respond to other enquiries made through this form. If you have an enquiry or need help with something else such as your enrolment, course etc you can contact the Student Centre.