Visa to attend Residentials

All people who are not Australian citizens must have an authority, in the form of a visa, to enter and stay in Australia.

With the exception of New Zealand citizens, travelling on New Zealand passports, all international students must obtain a tourist visa or Electronic Travel Authority before travelling to Australia.

Further information is available at the Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs website.

International students please note that the expectation is that you will complete this course from your home country and you are not able to use enrolment in VPHMgt to obtain a student visa to enter Australia. Depending on where you are coming from, you may need to obtain a visa for short stays for residential sessions.