The Student Administration Centre is here to provide both future and current students with information and advice and to assist students with anything relating to admissions, enrolments, HECS and domestic fees, class timetables, examinations, results and graduation. The University Student Centre in the Jane Foss Russell Building issues documents including Academic Transcripts and proof of enrolment.

Graduation Information

During each semester the Student Administration Centre notifies all students who expect to successfully complete the requirements for their degree at the end of that semester. If you expect to graduate at the end of the current semester and have not received notification by the end of May in semester 1 or October in semester 2, please contact us.

The Student Administration Centre will notify successful graduands as soon as possible after results have been received. If you believe that you have satisfied the requirements for your degree and you have not heard from us by the end of September (for semester 1) or the end of January (for semester 2) please contact us.

On-line Enrolment Variation

Currently enrolled coursework students are encouraged to use MyUni to add or drop units of study during the year. You may only add units within the rules of your degree or for that unit. If a unit of study says, “Departmental permission required” you must have the academic staff member in charge of that unit sign a Special Permission Form (see Forms) and take it to your faculty office – for Architecture students this is the Student Administration Centre.

Insurance cover for Students

The University has a personal accident insurance policy that covers enrolled students. The policy provides cover whilst the student is engaged in Campus/ Course/ University related activities and/or practical placement or community placement activities including the necessary direct travel to and from such activities. The policy, and a letter you can provide to employers, can be found at:

Log Books for Architecture Work Experience

Students who intend to progress to the Master of Architecture, after they have completed the Bachelor of Design or the Bachelor of Design in Architecture, are required to complete a period of work experience. This is to be documented in a log book, which is available for purchase from the NSW Architects Registration Board. The log book is also required by the Board for registration as an architect in NSW.