The Student Administration Centre is here to provide both future and current students with information and advice and to assist students with anything relating to admissions, enrolments, class timetables, examinations, results and graduation. The University Student Centre in the Jane Foss Russell Building handles, HECS and fees issues, and produces documents including Academic Transcripts and proof of enrolment.
Undergraduate Units of Study
- Bachelor of Design in Architecture Unit of Study Table and Unit Descriptions
- Bachelor of Architecture and Environments Unit of Study Table and Unit Descriptions
- Bachelor of Design Computing Unit of Study Table and Unit Descriptions
- Semester 2 Undergraduate Timetable (Subject to change)
- University Session Calendar
- General Timetable Information
- 2016 Architecture Exchange Guide
- Design in Architecture Exchange Information
- Design Computing Exchange Information
Other Useful Undergraduate Documents
Postgraduate Units of Study
- Master of Architecture Unit of Study Table and Unit Descriptions (Subject to change)
- Other Postgraduate Program Unit of Study Tables and Unit Descriptions
During each semester the Student Administration Centre notifies all students who expect to successfully complete the requirements for their degree at the end of that semester. If you expect to graduate at the end of the current semester and have not received notification by the end of May in semester 1 or October in semester 2, please contact us.
If you believe that you have satisfied the requirements for your degree and you have not heard from us by the end of September (for semester 1) or the end of January (for semester 2) please contact us.
On-line Enrolment Variation
Enrolment is the process by which you secure your place in a course and choose your subjects for the coming semester or year. Once you've enrolled, you are officially a student of the University of Sydney.
Log in to Sydney Student and complete the online part of your enrolment, including registering your units of study and applying for credit. When you are ready, submit your enrolment.
For further information on this process please go our enrolment page
Insurance cover for Students
The University has a personal accident insurance policy that covers enrolled students. The policy provides cover whilst the student is engaged in Campus/ Course/ University related activities and/or practical placement or community placement activities including the necessary direct travel to and from such activities. The policy, and a letter you can provide to employers, can be found at: http://sydney.edu.au/audit_risk/insurance/volunteers.shtml