- The Graduate School of Government is located in the New Law School building the Camperdown Campus at the University of Sydney.
- Participants in the programs will have full access to the modern conference facilities in the New Law School and the Darlington Centre.
- The Graduate School of Government is uniquely placed to draw on all the facilities of the University of Sydney such as the Fisher Library, the largest University library collection in the southern hemisphere, as well as the extensive cultural treasures in the Nicholson Museum of Archaeology, the Macleay Museum, the Schaeffer Fine Arts Library and the Power Collection of Fine Art. The University's important ceremonial and heritage precinct around the Quadrangle and the Great Hall are easily accessible from the Graduate School.
- Extensive food and other retail outlets are located nearby in the Law School Annex, the Wentworth Building and Manning House.
- Nearby, the University's Sports and Aquatic Centre - which houses an Olympic swimming pool, fully equipped gym, squash and tennis courts.
- The Graduate School of Government is easily accessible by public transport with bus stops and railway stations nearby. For further information on transport options, please check the Sydney Law School website.