Who will deal with my report?

The Acting Manager Investigations will most likely deal with your report. The Investigation Unit is located within Internal Audit and receives, assesses and manages all serious complaints, reports or allegations about wrongdoing by staff. This can include reports about corrupt conduct, maladministration, serious and substantial waste of public money, the contravention of government information requirements, or some other kind of wrongdoing. These are explained in the University’s Reporting Wrongdoing Policy 2012.