Boundary Lane Children's Centre
The fees for 2013 per child per day, excluding the Childcare Benefit are:
|Stage||Child's age||Fee per day|
The fee policy is explained to parents at the time of enrolment and is included in the handbook.
- Fees are due for all the days that the child is enrolled, regardless of attendance. Fees are also due for Public Holidays not falling within the annual close-down period.
- All parents are eligible to receive the Childcare Benefit and Childcare Rebate, and need to apply to the Family Assistance Office.
- Fees for the first week of attendance are due on the day of enrolment. Thereafter, fees should be paid one (1) week in advance.
- On enrolment, parents are to pay a holding fee equivalent to two weeks' fees. The holding fee is retained until the child leaves the centre, at which time it is refundable.
- If a child is not collected by the time the centre closes at 6.00pm. A late pick up fee applies, please see the handbook for further details.