Boundary Lane Children's Centre
Boundary Lane Children's Centre is a long day care centre that caters for 56 children per day between the ages of 0 - 5 years. It is managed by Abercrombie Street Child Care Limited, a company incorporated through the University of Sydney.
Boundary Lane Children's Centre aims to provide, develop, resource and manage a high quality childcare service that fulfills the needs of the community and are accessible and affordable.
This centre is caring, stimulating, secure, and free from bias.
- To provide a safe, happy, healthy environment which recognises the special needs and talents of each child.
- To foster the development of independence and a feeling of self worth.
- To ensure that all aspects of the child's developmental needs are programmed for and periodically assessed.
- To provide families with the opportunity to participate at all levels and at all times in their children's care and education, and to actively encourage such participation.
- For families to feel comfortable discussing matters concerning their child with the staff.
- To support families of all cultural, religious and socio-economic backgrounds.
- The centre endeavours to obtain well qualified and motivated staff and provide a satisfying environment for them to work in.
- The centre is committed to providing access to continuing education for staff.