Student Information Office
The University of Sydney Business School Student Information Office caters to both current and prospective students and should be the first point of enquiry for all students. Students can contact Student Advisers via phone, email or by visiting the counter.
The Student Information Office provides the following services and information:
- Advice about courses, majors and specialisations offered by the University of Sydney Business School.
- Enrolment advice and information, including course structure and selecting units of study and majors
- Information about and administration of applications for study abroad, exchange, cross institutional study and non-award study
- Enrolment variations and course suspension requests
- Applications for special consideration for assessments missed due to illness or misadventure
- Applications for credit or recognition of prior learning
- Information about scholarships, internships and other opportunities for students
For details about administrative processes and services managed by the Business School, please refer to the School’s Student Administration page.
Students can report WHS incidents at the Student Information Office.
The Student Information Office can also provide referrals to other services offered by the University. Other services provided by the University include:
- Academic records (Student Centre)
- HECS and fee enquiries (Student Centre)
- Examination and results information (Student Centre)
- CoEs and visa compliance advice for international students (International Student Office)
- Course transfers to other faculties (Student Centre)
- Student Services (including accommodation, employment, health and finance)
- Summer and Winter School (The Sydney Summer School)
For a more comprehensive list of the administrative services offered by the University of Sydney Business School, please read the Administration Manual for Students.