Student Information Office
The University of Sydney Business School Student Information Office caters to both current and prospective students and should be the first point of inquiry for all students. Students can contact Student Advisers via phone, email or by visiting the office.
The Student Information Office provides the following services and information:
- Advice about courses and majors offered by the University of Sydney Business School, including selecting and changing a degree, award course or major.
- Enrolment advice and information, including course structure and selecting units of study and majors
- Information about and administration of applications for study abroad, exchange, cross instuitional and non-award study
- Enrolment variations and leave of absence requests
- Applications for credit or recognition of prior learning
- Applications for graduation
- Information about scholarships, internships and other opportunities for students
Students can report WHS incidents at the Student Information Office.
- Program advice consultations are also available to provide assistance to students within the University of Sydney Business School.
- Office of Learning and Teaching in Business offers a range of learning support services,including student mentoring and the PASS program.
The Student Information Office can also provide referrals to other services offered by the University. Other services provided by the University include:
- Academic records (Student Centre)
- HECS and fee enquiries (Student Centre)
- Examination information (Student Centre)
- Unit of study results information (Student Centre)
- CoEs and visa compliance advice for international students (International Student Office)
- Local undergraduate applications (Universities Admissions Centre)
- Student Services (including accommodation, employment, health and finance)
- Summer and Winter School (The Sydney Summer School)
For a more comprehensive list of the administrative services offered by the University of Sydney Business School, please read the Administration Manual for Students.