Steps to follow
- Students will automatically have their progression assessed during their final semester of study.
- Students that are identified as having an irregular progression (i.e. not completed all compulsory units, not completed a major) will be contacted and asked if special permission to vary their degree requirements has been granted.
- Students will receive an email towards the end of their final semester requesting confirmation that the assessed degree and majors are the same as what the students is expecting to receive.
- A letter of completion is then issued in the portal (Sydney Student) once the semester completion date has passed and all results appear on students' academic transcripts.
Letters for immigration purposes
If you are planning to remain in Australia after you graduate and you require a letter to verify the details of your course, you will need to submit a request for letter form to the Student Centre with the "verify my completed qualifications" box selected. You can submit this form only if you’ve received a completion letter.
Rules to remember
- If you are intending to upgrade or transfer into another course, please submit a transfer application form in Sydney Student before end of semester.
- Expect a delay if you sit for later tests and results are pending.
- Students must always keep their address up to date on MyUni.