Keep good company
Get experience before you start working
What students think:
"It's really hard to find a good position in a company".
What companies think:
"It's really hard to find talented people".
What we do:
"We bring talented people and companies together".
The University of Sydney is the university that's working with business
You may have heard the phrase, "I can't get experience without a job." That's why part of our course involves students working in a real company in the real world, helping solve real business and real management problems.
The official University of Sydney corporate partner is Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu who has a great input into the Master of Management curriculum. We also have strong links with PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young and KPMG which rounds up the 'Big 4' (largest international accountancy and professional services firms).
Our multi-national corporate partners include Electolux, Thomson Reuters, SAP, Symantec and L'Oreal. Our other national corporate partners are Bluestar, DC Strategy and Futurestep.
We have also have also partnered with not for profit organisations such as Future Direction Network, The Smith Family and Fitted for Work.
And if you qualify for the Master of Management (CEMS) degree, the list of European business partners whom you could be working amongst is equally impressive.
Indeed, some of our past students have been offered employment while they undertake the work experience component of the course.
Master of Management students are required to undertake a Business Project during the final semester of the program. Business projects are provided by Master of Management Corporate Partners and are designed as a real life learning experience.
Students work in small teams and are coached and assessed by both the company and a University of Sydney Academic.
- To provide students with a real life business experience along with the opportunity to prove their skills within a professional environment.
- To provide companies with a skilled resource in the way of a professional team that focuses on a live business scenario, undertakes research and provides solutions in the form of a final project presentation and submitted report.
- To introduce prospective employees to the company.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu - Scaling the Deloitte FASTRACK Innovation Challenge
- KPMG - Developing a Health Governance Toolkit
- Ernst & Young - Professional Services Competitive Study and Buyer Values - Transaction Integration
- Electrolux - Relevance of Social Media to Business
- SAP - Marketing Business Transformation Business
- Symantec - Growing the Enterprise - Lessons from Silicon Valley
- Chateau de Raissac - Managing Corporate Renewal in the French Wine Industry
- The Smith Family - Connecting the Younger Audience through Use of Social Media