I want to register
To register for PASS:
- Click the 'register here' button on the top of this page.
- Select the Unit of Study into which you want to register for PASS from the list of Units of Study.
- You will be taken to a new page and you will see a range of times that PASS is available
- Available PASS sessions have a white background and have the word register clearly stated in the final column
- If a session is full you can register for the waiting list and; an email will be sent to you when a place becomes available.
- Once your registration has been processed successfully, you will see your name appear in the table for the Unit of Study that you have chosen as well as in the 'view registration tab'
Please note: You will not be able to register for more than one PASS session within the same Unit of Study but you can register in multiple Units of Study.
Information collected for PASS is kept strictly confidential and is not shared with anyone outside of PASS management. It is used for the purposes of registration as well as for statistical analysis at the end of the semester, in which all participants are kept anonymous. This analysis is important in order to assess the program's effectiveness and to ensure its viability for years to come. If you are uncomfortable with the use of your information for any of the purposes stated, please email Jessica Morr at email@example.com and your information will not be included.