Casual and part-time jobs
Where do I find them?
- Casual and part-time jobs are advertised through the Careers Centre Jobs Database. Current students and alumni are eligible to view and apply for these jobs which are updated daily. A UniKey and password are required to login to the database.
- Sign up to Job Alert to receive daily job emails.
- Job Search Websites
- Use your contacts - the majority of jobs are filled through word of mouth.
What are the benefits?
- Earn while you learn
- Graduate employers love to see it on your resume! Even if you don't need the income, casual work is beneficial because graduate employers prefer to hire students who have had experience in the workplace
- It gives you the opportunity to develop your employability skills.
How do I apply for it?
You will need to have a strong, tailored: