Casual and part-time jobs
Where do I find them?
- Casual and part-time jobs are advertised on Sydney CareerHub. Current students and alumni are eligible to view and apply for these jobs which are updated daily. A UniKey and password are required.
- Job Search Websites
- Employment at the University of Sydney
- Use your contacts - the majority of jobs are filled through word of mouth.
What are the benefits?
- Earn while you learn
- Graduate employers love to see it on your resume! Even if you don't need the income, casual work is beneficial because graduate employers prefer to hire students who have had experience in the workplace
- It gives you the opportunity to develop your employability skills.
How do I apply for it?
You will need to have a strong, tailored: