If you would like to comment on, compliment, or express concerns about Counselling and Psychological Services (CAPS), please send a message to the Head of Counselling and Psychological Services.

If this avenue has returned an unsatisfactory response, you can contact the Director of Student Support Services or if appropriate, the Staff and Student Equal Opportunity Unit.

Anything you have read on this website may be followed up with staff at Counselling and Psychological Services, who will be happy to discuss any questions you have.