During working hours
If you are in an emergency crisis, please contact campus security on (02) 9351 3333 and request an urgent and immediate response.
For 24-hour and after hours assistance contact:
- Lifeline: 131 114
- Mental Health Access Line: 1800 011 511
- Medical, Fire, Police Emergency on 000 or get yourself to the nearest hospital emergency department.
- Camperdown Community Mental Health Team: 9515 9000
- University Security Service: 9351 3333
- NSW Rape Crisis Centre: 1800 424 017 or 02 9819 6565 (Sydney)
- National Sexual Assault, Domestic & Family Violence: 1800 737 732
- Mens Line Australia (1300 78 99 78)
- Family Relationships (1800 050 321)
For information about coping with suicidal thoughts please see our section on suicidal thinking.
Also on these pages you will find information and resources for those who have experienced sexual assault or other traumatic or critical incident, as well as those who are distressed about family or friends in another country following natural or other disasters or events.