Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness (SUSF)
Whether you’re a couch potato or aspiring Olympian; as a member of Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness (SUSF) you have world-class facilities, equipment and expertise at your fingertips.
SUSF offers you:
- 2 on-campus health and fitness centres
- a choice of over 45 sporting clubs
- over 30 dance, sport and recreation short courses
- inter-faculty sports competitions
- Lunchtime social sports competitions
- 50m 8-lane indoor heated swimming pool
- 2 full size basketball courts
- 8m high, 300m2 indoor climbing centre
- 16 tennis courts (6 with synthetic grass)
- 7 squash courts
- lifestyle/fitness programs
- ongoing fitness assessments
- first aid courses
- invitations to attend Intervarsity sporting competitions
- & much more.
SUSF is proud to be one of Australia’s oldest and most renowned sporting clubs. Don’t miss your chance to take away more than a degree – enjoy a healthy and active University experience. It all starts with our annual membership, valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and with a great range of member benefits and discounts.
$55 for current students
$60 for staff and community
(Additional costs for access to facilities and court hire. Please see the website or visit us for more details.)
For more information, visit the SUSF website