Research on Learning and Educational Innovation Seminar series
Wednesday Seminars restart 2016 - presenters and topics welcome
We run a weekly seminar series hosting local and international experts who present research on learning and educational innovation in an informal setting. Seminars run on most Wednesdays in semester.
Seminars will restart in March 2015. Please note we are in room 612 of the Education Building. We already have some interesting speakers lined up but we are always looking for more speakers, topics and ideas. If you would like to suggest a seminar topic, propose a speaker (including yourself) or provide feedback, we would love to hear from you at .
- When: Wednesdays, 11am. Seminars usually run for an hour followed by a 30min Q&A session.
- Where: Rm 612 of the Education bldg. (Unless otherwise specified in the seminar's description page).
- Online: Some Research on Learning and Educational Innovation seminars will be made available online at the time of the seminar using Adobe Connect, at the discretion of the speaker. They may also be stored online and if so the URL/addresses for each recording will be published via the CoCo announce mailing list.
- Coffee talk: Join everyone for coffee, cocoa and biscuits before each seminar at 10.45am.
Subscribe to the mailing list: To be notified of upcoming seminars subscribe to our mailing list.
Make suggestions: To suggest a seminar topic, propose a speaker or provide feedback, please contact us at
Upcoming seminars: You can view expanded information on all public CoCo events, where available, by visiting the University events' calendar and using the Search box on the left of the page to filter results by Presented by: "Education and Social Work" and Subcategory: "CoCo".
Previous seminars have involved topics such as:
- Networked learning
- Learning in virtual worlds
- Using Mobile Devices for learning
- The design and assessment of 21st Century learning environments
- Educational design
See our past events for details.