What is GRASP?
GRASP is a network drive that is provided to Faculties who require:
- storage to distribute large file data to students within faculties or units of study
- solutions to allow large files assignment submission
- student personal local storage to store files that require access by a specified software as part of their curriculum.
Large files are:
- files that are too large to store in the University Learning Management System (LMS)- 2GB per file limitation
- files that are too large to store in SkyDrive- 100MB per file limitation
In the case of data loss, corruption or denial of access, ICT will endeavour to retrieve the data from the earliest available back-up or resume the service as quickly as possible. To avoid such a problem at critical times such as when assignments are due, it is important that you have your own back-up or replication of your data in different devices. Please note that the University's Assessment Policy always needs to be taken into consideration as its rules apply to all students.