- Download and install the Citrix Receiver application
- Log on to access University software
- How to open an application
- How do I log off?
To get started you will need to download an application called the Citrix Receiver. The Citrix Receiver allows you to access University software from your tablet.
- Visit your App Store or Marketplace
- In the search field, type Citrix Receiver
- Tap on the Citrix Receiver icon from the list of available apps
- tap FREE or INSTALL
- Once the Citrix Receiver has downloaded, you will see an icon on your main window.
- You should now be prompted to Add Account. Tap Add Account.
- A dialog box should display. Type the following in the corresponding fields:
Description: Usyd Online Software
Username: your UniKey
Password: your Unikey password
Security Token: OFF
- Tap Save in top right corner of the dialog box
- The following screen should display, showing all the Apps available to you.
- Tap the application you would like to open. A loading dialog box will appear.
- Once loaded, your application will launch. You can then start to use the application.
- To exit the application, tap File and then tap Exit. Once you exit an application, you will be returned to the following screen.
How do I log off?
- To log off, tap on the Apps tab.
- The Apps list should now display. Tap Log Off.