Recharge my account
- Recharging your UniKey account online
- Recharging your UniKey account at the Cashier's Office
- Go straight to the online credit card payment form
There are two common ways to 'recharge' or add credit to your UniKey account:
You can pay online by using your credit card. This is the preferred method of payment.
Note: This is the only method that allows online refunds.
- We accept online payments using Visa or MasterCard only.
- There is a 25 cent transaction fee charged against your UniKey account. You will be charged this fee even if your payment is declined so make sure that your payment details are correct before submitting them for processing.
- You should check your account balance before making an online payment.
- After your transaction is processed you will be given a transaction ID. You should record this in case you need to make any query about your payment in the future.
- You can request for an online refund if your payment was made by credit card.
- Please do not press the stop button while your transaction is being processed.
When you are ready to recharge your account, click here to open the secure online credit card payment form
In order to pay by cash, you have to deposit money at the Cashier's Office located in the Jane Foss Russell Building (open between 9am to 4:30pm) and then present your receipt to a staff member at an ICT Learning Hub afterwards.