Current Research and Consulting Projects
- Opportunities for using Indigenous water property for economic development and cultural heritage protection in NSW Land Councils
Day DG February 2005
Funded by NSW Department of Aboriginal Affairs, Heritage and Natural Resources Unit
- Use and assessment of undergraduate learning journals in the Koori Centre, University of Sydney
Day DG and McLisky C
Internal Report for the Koori Centre 2005
Funded by Koori Centre, University of Sydney
- Feasibility Study for NSW Aboriginal Languages.
Koori Centre and Department of Linguistics.
Mooney J and Walsh M (Linguistics)
Funded by Department of Aboriginal Affairs 2004/05
- History of the Koori Centre
Mooney J and Cleverley J
Funded by the University of Sydney- Sesqui Grant
- New Solutions for maximizing Aboriginal Students Potential: The roles of self-concept and motivation in making a real difference to desirable educational outcomes.
Mooney J with colleagues at UWS, 2004
ARC Linkage Grant University of Western Sydney
- Teaching Aboriginal Studies: A critical analysis of core Aboriginal studies subjects in primary teacher education courses.
ARC Discovery Grant 2003
- Mapping existing services for young Aboriginal women.
Day D.G, Kirby-Parsons D, Mooney J and Brady W.E
Attorney General's Department, NSW
- A retention model for Indigenous Undergraduate Success: Pilot evaluation of non-traditional entry student experience in the first undergraduate year.
Day D.G, Brady W.E and Mooney J
University of Sydney Research and Development Scheme - 2006
- The Macquarie Pen Anthology of Australian Literature and The Macquarie Pen Anthology of Australian Aboriginal Literature
Minter, P. (et al). 2006-2009.
Centre for the Macquarie Pen Anthology of Australian Literature