SCIL is one of the largest research centres within the Faculty of Law and is home to a dynamic and diverse team of scholars. SCIL members are engaged in research across a wide range of international legal areas. Members’ areas of expertise and inquiry span public international law, private international law, comparative law, human rights, international environmental law, international dispute resolution, international legal theory and international legal history. We welcome collaboration with colleagues from across disciplines and around the world.
More information about SCIL members’ current research activities may be gleaned from:
- our Newsletters
- individual websites of SCIL members
- the list of research grants that SCIL members and other Law Faculty staff have been awarded
- the University of Sydney’s Research website (where a search can be made by keyword)
- current postgraduate research students and topics within the Faculty of Law
- completed postgraduate research thesis topics within the Faculty of Law