Category:Faculty of Medicine from 1900 to 1920
From Faculty of Medicine Online Museum and Archive
Articles covering the history of the Faculty from 1900 to 1920.
Articles in category "Faculty of Medicine from 1900 to 1920"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Crown Street Womens Hospital begins teaching obstetrics in 1900
- David Arthur Welsh becomes foundation Professor of Pathology in 1902
- Sydney Hospital becomes a teaching hospital of the Faculty in 1909
- Faculty of Medicine and the First World War 1914-1918
- First Chair in Pharmacology in 1918
- Influenza Epidemic of 1919