Sydney Clinical Skills and Simulation Centre
The Sydney Clinical Skills and Simulation Centre occupies Level 6 of the Kolling Building. The centre is a collaboration between the Northern Clinical Skills Centre (NCSC) and the Sydney Medical Simulation Centre (SMSC).
The SCSSC is a modern multifunctional training facility. Outfitted with state-of-the-art technologies and audiovisual equipment, the centre is equipped to host a wide range of activities including committee meetings, educational seminars, training workshops, filming and multimedia production, equipment testing and experimental research.
- a 90 sqm training lab, with teaching table monitored by closed-circuit video, and 10 laparoscopic towers
- 5 skills laboratories, each 30-55 sqm
- 2 immersive learning suites, providing high-fidelity simulations of operating theatre and emergency room environments
- a communication skills room
- a debriefing room
- seminar rooms
- staff offices
- extensive audiovisual and videoconferencing facilities