PANORG is committed to strengthening links between research, practice and policy. Our research seeks to address questions that are of central importance to policy and practice groups, as well as gaps in research evidence. Our work considers environmental and individual influences on people’s health.
To make it easy to find information, we’ve broken down our research activity into four different themes:
Click on these links to find out more and access to PANORG’s reports as well as references to useful articles and tips on further reading.
Principles governing PANORG’s research
PANORG’s research is:
- Excellent quality
- Responsive to changes in population health
- Relevant to public policy and practice
- Innovative in its approaches to promoting and researching nutrition, physical activity and obesity prevention
- Strategic, focusing on important questions
- Balanced, in addressing population-wide issues, as well as people and places where there are inequities