PRC staff members contribute to teaching in a range of courses at the University of Sydney
- Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (Course co-ordinator Dr Philayrath Phongsavan)
- Public Health Capstone (Course co-ordinators Assoc Prof Alexandra Barratt; Professor Michael Frommer; Ms Jo Lander)
- Introductory Indigenous Health Promotion (Course co-ordinator Dr Philayrath Phongsavan)
- International Health Promotion (Course co-ordinator Dr Philayrath Phongsavan)
- Public Health Program Evaluation (Course co-ordinators Professor Adrian Bauman and Dr Philayrath Phongsavan)
- Global Obesity and Disease Prevention (Course co-ordinator Dr Louise Hardy)
- Physical Activity and Public Health (Course co-ordinator Professor Adrian Bauman)
Australian Leadership Award Fellows 2011
In August 2011, PRC conducted four workshops for 25 delegates participating in the AusAid Australian Leadership Award Fellows program on Child Obesity Prevention.
NSW Health Promotion Professionals
In August 2011, 22 health promotion professionals working in government and non-government organisations in NSW participated in two professional development workshops: one on Global obesity prevention; one on Physical activity and health.